Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shootin' some b-ball!

Austin has been in basketball this season.  He plays through the school now so all his practices are either before or after school and all his games are during the week!  He has had so much fun and is a really good player!  He steals the ball all the time and is really good at making shots.  He has had a little bit of trouble with his Osgood-Schlatters disease, but overall does pretty good.  I have been to almost all his home games and the girls and I really enjoy watching him play.  The first game we went to Keziah actually brought her pom poms and cheered him on (I'm sure he was gritting his teeth the whole time)!  We are always sure to take lots of snacks and a back pack full of stuff to do!  Austin is on the 'B' team so his team usually doesn't play until around 5.  I stick supper in the oven before I leave and set the timer and voila...it is ready to eat when we get home!  One of his home games I got to see he actually made a buzzer shot and won the game!  I was so proud of him!  His last game is Feb. 9 and we will be sad when it is over, but next up is track and he is pretty excited about that too!

No comments: