Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesdays

 
Our Wednesday routine has changed a bit...Brian and I have started a class called Growing Kids God's Way.  The girls have been staying with Austin (just Kez and Adah) and they have been having quite the time together.  While sitting in our first class we got a phone call from Austin. I was so worried...he was just wondering where the sprinkles were!!  Austin set up an ice cream buffet and the girls got to pick their toppings.  Have I ever mentioned what a great and awesome big brother he is? 
Our class is so amazing...I am enjoying time with Brian and other couples talking about the trials and joys of parenting.  I get to bring Eden along too and enjoy some one on one time with her.  We start out with dinner (made by one of the 6 couples) and conversation then watch the video and then dessert to follow.  I am so excited to see what this 16 week study is going to do for our kids.  There's nothing better then growing our kids the way God wants us to!

No comments: