Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Pumpkins!


The girls and I are in a playgroup for moms and kids and we meet once a week.  Today we went to a nearby pumpkin farm.  It was perfect for Keziah because there wasn't a lot to do and not a ton of pumpkins to look at.  She pretty much just walked right up to the pallet and grabbed one.  She's not too picky!  We picked one big one and one little one.  Adah was at home taking a nap (Brian stayed home so Kezzie and I could go).  Normally I would take Adah with to playgroup but she woke up at 3AM puking so I thought I would let her have a normal rest at home.  Kezzie got a few free stickers out of the deal too!  When we got home Adah was just waking up!  She really enjoyed seeing the pumpkins we picked out.  She thought she was pretty big stuff being able to lift the pumpkin!  Next weeks playgroup meeting will be to decorate our pumpkins with faces.  Later in the day Kezzie and I made some yummy caramel apples!  We love that fall is in full swing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: