Monday, November 01, 2010

Happy Halloween and More!!

This last weekend we stayed with my parents all weekend because it was also the weekend of a wonderful Rise and Shine Women's Retreat at our church (guest speaker was Lysa TerKeurst, I will post more on that later).  So that's why you see Adah in her jammies!  She found the pantry and had fun 'hiding' in there.  Sunday we went to church and everybody got together at mom and dad's for lunch.  We got a nice photo of all the grandkids (except Gavin) and their Grandma and Papa!  Alanna is so cute in her bones outfit!  The boys had some kind of Halloween attire on too!  When the girls got up from their nap we headed for home.  Trick-or-treating in New Hampton was from 4-7.  We got home a little before 5 and ate supper and then headed out for about an hour and a half.  The girls had a lot of fun and got a ton of candy (not Adah).  Austin met up with some friends as soon as we got home and didn't come home until almost 7.  He somehow didn't have as much candy as Kezzie...goofing off maybe!!  He said he had fun too!  When it was all over I managed to get somewhat of a shot of the girls in a picture together with their costumes on. Today Adah found a sucker I attached to some balloons from Henry's first birthday. Mat and Steph forgot to take them home with them (thanks Steph!) and somebody needed to enjoy them so they landed at our house.  Adah wouldn't let the sucker go.  She apparently was getting some flavor even with the wrapper on and loved it!

And I think I forgot to mention in any previous posts...Jamie (my youngest sister) is expecting baby #2 May 25th, 2011!  I am so excited to be an Aunt AGAIN!!!
And on that same note...my oldest sister Casey is going to be having her C-section on December 28th!  That is coming so fast!  They are having a girl and naming her Molly Maxine!  I can't wait!  I will officially be an Aunt to five AWESOME kids before the year is over!  What an amazing Holiday gift!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: