Friday, May 11, 2012

Bible Study


Here is where I spend my friday mornings during the school year!  This is a women's Bible Study held in a nearby town called Charles City.  It is such a wonderful group of women ranging in all ages.  I think there are around 5 of us who regularly attend from New Hampton. It lasts for about 2 hours.  We usually watch a video and have a workbook that gives us time in the Word throughout the week.  I also love that my kids are well taken care of.  They have a caregiver there and her name is Trisha and she is absolutely wonderful with the kids!  And the kids LOVE her!
Here I am with three of my really good friends (from New Hampton).  April with Henry (born in October 2011), then there's Jill with Olivia (born a couple weeks after Eden), then me with Eden and in back is Shea with Reid (born in September 2011).  It's always a good time when we get together!
Here we are pre-babies!  This is in September of 2011.  We are in order of due dates but Eden ended up coming before Olivia!

No comments: