Thursday, January 08, 2009

Kezzie is walking!

http://

Kezzie walks everywhere. She really started to walk a lot the week after Christmas. She is doing such a great job on her balance and can catch herself from almost any fall! She does still have one problem though...once she's fallen, she doesn't know how to stand back up if there isn't anything near by to assist her. This causes her to resort to walking on her knees...it's a pretty funny sight, but it gets her where she needs to go. At least until she can get near something that will help her get back on her feet! I still smile every time I see her waddling across the room...it's so precious!

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

Nice work, Kezzie!! You're getting so big!! :)

Keith and Jamie Recker said...

That was soooo precious!!!! I loved the video! I miss my Keziah!

Emily said...

What a big girl Kez! She looks like B when she walks!:)