Monday, July 26, 2010

A little red dress!


Me at about 20 months (I have the tallest (and baldest) head ever). Keziah at about 31 months.

I know the dress definitely fit me at a younger age better, but I forgot I was keeping the dress in Keziah's closet to have her picture taken with it on. I guess better late then never maybe! She still looks cute it's just not much of a picture to compare since I am so much younger. Don't be fooled though...I didn't have much more hair at Keziah's age! Thank goodness Kezzie takes after he dad in that department!

This little red dress was made by a lady I have known my whole life named Elner Sassman. She served as a second mom to my mom and made this dress for me when I was little! It is adorable and I love that I have girls to dress up in it!

No comments: