Sunday, January 23, 2011

Keziah is 38 MONTHS!


My beautiful big girl!  She is so much fun to be around!  So energetic and bubbly!  She daily sports the side pony as we continue to grow out her bangs.  I love it when she gets out of the bath and her bangs hang so far down her face and then I pull them over to the side to put the ponytail in, I just smile at her and say, 'there's my beautiful girl'.  She smiles back at me and will often give me a big hug or kiss!  I have many special moments with Keziah and I pray I continue to have these opportunities as she grows.  I pray she will always know how special she is! 
Some things we are struggling with right now are listening skills, repeated disobediences, bedtime potty accidents, screaming (either happy or mad screams), and the list goes on!  While these things are hard and very emotionally exhausting, there are many wonderful things going on too.  I watch her light up as she learns something new like her letters or a new number, or finally doesn't skip the numbers 16 and 17 on her way to 20, or as she spells the first three letters of her first name!  I watch her daily get excited to see Adah wake up in the morning.  I watch her share with Adah and be helpful when Adah needs it.  I watch her pretend like she is a mommy and most of all I watch her watch me the way that Adah watches her.  I am so blessed to have her learning from her mommy everyday and being able to have a hand in how she learns.  But I daily have to pray that my actions are what I would want her to learn...that is the trick!
Keziah has really started getting into board games and card games.  Some of the most recent ones are Don't Wake Daddy, Pop the Pig, Go Fish, Old Maid and Guess Who.  It's fun to have an activity to do together that I don't get totally bored at!  Kezzie has also started singing everything she says.  She will usually say it normal at first and then get something stuck in her head and just start singing it.  I don't even know if she notices she is doing it!
We love you Keziah and thank God for blessing our lives so richly by giving us you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: