Thursday, February 14, 2013

Eden is 14 MONTHS!!

This little sweetie is so lovey!  She will literally hug my arm while I am nursing her! She is known to wrap her arms around my neck and pat my back.  She also does this to Brian...it melts his heart!! Eden started doing puckered kisses this month (2/13/13).  It's probably the sweetest thing EVER (well besides the hugs)!!  Like I said, she is so lovey!  I don't know if any of my girls have been cuddly as Eden.
Aside from all the cuddles Eden is being very tolerant of getting another molar (top right 2/?)  That brings her up to 10 teeth!!  She is going to be eating steak in no time!
I am doing worse every month at keeping track of things...I guess that's all a part of having a busy family!  Here is a couple videos and photos that will hopefully make up for it!
Dancin' and a groovin'!!

She's getting those legs ready for walking!!

She loves finding my phone and pretending she is talking on it.  She says, 'ha-whoa'!!

14 months old!  Look at her cuddle her pink monkey!!

I know the color on this photo isn't the best, but her smile is priceless!!  Love her to death!


No comments: