Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Keziah and I got to go on a field trip together today.  My dad was nice enough to keep an eye on the other two little ones while Kezzie and I went to a play at Gallagher with her class.  How I Became a Pirate was the book they did the play on.  It was really fun and entertaining.  We have the book too so it was fun to see how it was the same and different from that!

Back at home we celebrated the 'love day' with a little something for everyone.  One of the couple of things the girls got were pez dispensers that were Star Wars.  Austin got a bulls lanyard and his iPod screen fixed.

Eden got a couple new sippy cups!
I love my family and am so thankful for these giving moments!  Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.