Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sneak Peak!

Happy Halloween to all of you who celebrate! This is just a little preview of what is to arrive at your doorstep in a few weeks! Unfortunately this costume fits just right today and won't fit at all by the time she actually needs to wear it! Hopefully it comes in a size bigger or we will have new pictures to share! I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous she looks (I think she agrees)! Maybe it would be better if they didn't have a bigger size! We thought we would dress her this year and go out as a family with Austin instead of what we did last year...we let Austin roam the city with friends. I didn't like that too well! If nothing else, it makes for some good brother and sister costume photos!





2 comments:

Keith and Jamie Recker said...

I thought she was going to be Hawkeye Cheerleader...or did you say that won't fit her this year?

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little lamb I've ever seen! -Kris