Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Car Seat


A part of me feels guilty knowing that Kezzie's infant seat can technically hold her for another inch or so, but honestly, I am tired of the rear facing seat as much as she is! At 22 pounds Kezzie doesn't even come close to the 30 pound mark that her infant seat supports, but she's really close to exceeding the height so we decided to get her a new seat! When we got it all put together and had it sitting in the living room, she couldn't get enough of it. She would get in and out of it and play with the buckles (she is in a buckle loving phase) and say 'bye-bye'. I even tried to put her in her high chair for snack time and she threw the biggest fit (arched back and all) while pointing at her car seat indicating she wanted to eat her snack in there! Needless to say she didn't love it as much when it was sitting in the car and we were on a half hour trek to Waverly Wal-mart. She assumed that since she could see me I was available to play with her and her toys. I think it will just take some getting used to!

1 comment:

Keith and Jamie Recker said...

She already knows what she wants! That is so funny. I love it!