Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Adah pics!


(The most recent photo here is actually from Jan. 3)
Adah is growing so much...at about 5 weeks old she started to smile. And a week later we heard her first coo. She is pretty easy to get to smile if you just talk to her. She is really enjoying laying on the floor under her play gym and watching the pretty lights and listening to the music. She won't last long there though. She gets tired easily and wants to be held. At 7 weeks, she is starting to build a routine. She will eat her last feeding of the day at about 9/9:30. She will sleep until 5/5:30 waking to eat. She will go right back to sleep until 8:30am. Sometimes I even have to wake her because I want her to eat by 9am. If she eats every two hours like she usually wants to do then feeding her by 9am allows me to feed her again by 9pm. It's a routine that works for now...I'm sure it won't be long and she'll be changing it up for me. Her daytime sleep pattern is still a mystery to me. She is starting to act like she doesn't want held during a couple of her naps so then I will lay her in her swing or bassinet. She is staying awake for longer periods. One of them being before bed (after Kezzie's asleep) so Brian and I get some time with her without any other distractions. She is such a joy. It's amazing how you can have so much love to give to each of your kids.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: