Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sleepy-head!

 
 
 
 
Adah seemed more tired than usual today but we were getting along just fine. I just figured I would lay her down a little early for her afternoon nap! Kezzie was watching her TV show for the day and Adah unusually sat and watched it too. I was working on a post for the blog and Adah was just sitting next to me. All the sudden I saw her paci fall and when I looked at her, she was sleeping! This has never happened before so it was a super big deal and really sweet! I had Kezzie take a couple pictures! After a little while my arm was cramping up so I moved her into a more comfortable position and she stayed asleep. I let her sleep for close to an hour and she still went down for her afternoon nap just great! I cherished this time that I got to really cuddle with my sweet baby!

No comments: