Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Beach, Pool and Sprinkler Fun!


 

Earlier today we went to the beach at Airport Lake.  I didn't take very many pictures but I got a couple good ones of Adah.  We  had a picnic in the grass after we were all done swimming too!  The kids have so much fun when we go there and we are almost always the only ones there other then the friends we meet there.  I hope this continues as this is one of our favorite spots to hang out!  After we went home for naps the girls woke up and we went outside to have fun in our own yard.  It was just way too beautiful of a day to stay inside at all!  I took plenty of pictures this afternoon to make up for not very many this morning!  They all enjoyed the Clifford sprinkler (that thing is old...from when Austin was a little kid), and especially enjoyed the little slide leading into the pool!  I think this is going to be where we hang out most of the summer!
 

No comments: