Wednesday, June 01, 2011

What's Austin been up to?


School got out on May 24th!  Whooooo!  Austin has been keeping very busy with fishing!  He has brought home many turtles in hopes of keeping them all but so far I have stuck to my guns and only allowed one!  He had four at one time but only for a couple days until he could find homes for them!  They are so cute!  Austin has also been keeping busy picking rock for a local farmer!  He does it with four of his friends so it isn't so bad!  Plus he is getting paid well!  The newest thing is lifting weights at the middle school with his football coach and some other players.  Since he is going into SEVENTH grade (I can't even believe it) he will be working a lot harder and practicing a lot more so it will be good to get his strength up!  Not much else new.  Austin doesn't really like me posting too much about him so I will keep it short!!  He is such an awesome, helpful, funny, sweet (and sometimes a naughty almost 13 year old)!  I LOVE having him around to play with the girls and keep me company while they are napping.  I am enjoying having him around and can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store for us!

No comments: