Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Adah's First Haircut!!!


Adah got her very first hair cut today!  Yay!!  I have been so scared to get it cut in fear that she would lose her curls but they are definitely still present!  Her hair was getting kind of dry on the ends so I thought it was time, plus it was getting pretty long.  However, I didn't cut bangs because I regretted doing that with Keziah so it was just a trim today!  She cried pretty hard at first but I think it was because right before that she was sitting on my lap watching Austin get his hair cut and then all the sudden I was plopping her up there away from me...let's just say she has attachment disorder!!  She got over it pretty quick and just sat there looking like such a big girl!  I should have gotten a shot of her sweet curls still in tact!  I can't believe how big she looks!

No comments: