Monday, July 18, 2011

Not again!


I guess this is just Adah! We were cuddling in the chair again and I was talking on the phone (I swear, I don't sit around on the computer or talk on the phone all day!), Adah seemed tired but I never thought she would fall asleep...sure enough, she did! It was a little later this time (almost lunch time) so I wasn't really crazy about her sleeping.  I got up and laid her on the couch thinking she wouldn't stay asleep but she did!  About 5 minutes later Brian came home to eat lunch and she woke up.  She looked confused but got up and I got her some lunch and she played for a bit more.  She even still laid down for her nap at the same time and slept really well!  Normally I would feel like I was neglecting her needs but I can't imagine laying her down for a morning nap anymore, and honestly she doesn't even act tired...she just cuddles which is pretty normal for her!  Plus, this is only the second time she has done it...it's not like it's a regular thing!  I love it!  I love it!

No comments: