Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lovin' our littles!

We are thoroughly enjoying being home and being parents of four kids!  Everyone is adjusting well.  I am sure if you asked each kid individually how they were doing they would each tell you they were feeling a little neglected (maybe that's just how I feel), but we are figuring things out more and more every day!  The girls adore Eden and ask constantly if they can hold her.  Adah is always giving her kisses on the head and hugs on the belly!  If she cries Adah always wants to make it better and says, 'it's ok baby, it's ok.'  Baby Eden gets a lot of mom's attention as I am trying to eat all this babyness up as much as possible since she is our last...yep, you heard that right (I'd take another, but...I'm only half of the equation!).  Eden is growing so fast, I don't want to miss a minute of it!  I got a book series from a friend and have learned a lot from it.  One of the things in there is a schedule of how to divide your time and teach your kids how to play alone, together and with a parent.  This has allowed each of the older girls (and Austin when he wants it) undivided attention at some point during the day.  It has been a tremendous tool in making me feel better about cuddling Eden in the chair sometimes from one feeding to the next!!

Here is Eden having her first bath here at home (12/22/11).  She loves it!

No comments: