Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Spirit!

Austin and I spent some time together decorating the tree last night. He always enjoys doing it. I hope it never gets old to him! This is the tree in the process and then the final product.


When we were almost done and had one last box of ornaments to put on, Austin felt it should be Christmas tradition to make a human decorated Christmas tree. So he did like he did last year (see photo of him in maroon sweatshirt-Christmas 2007). He hung ornaments from all places possible! He's such a goof! A little side note: Wow he's gotten big in the last year!


And while I was putting on the finishing touches Austin was off by himself taking funny pictures for me to later find. I guess this is supposed to be a big green booger! Have I ever mentioned how much I love this kid and his humor!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Are you kidding me?!!! Austin has grown like a weed!! Have you shown him these pictures yet? I loved this post, it was fun:) I love hearing about what that sweet Austin is up to!