Monday, November 17, 2008

Family!

This last weekend we took some time to spend with family. We had a get together with my mom's side of the family at my parent's house. And it just so happened that my dad's brother and wife and their four kids were in town too so we got to see them on Sunday. Since so much was going on at mom and dad's, we decided to pack up our things and go for the weekend. Upon getting Kezzie packed she discovered this back pack hanging on a hook in her closet. It was my back pack from when I was in kindergarten (I actually have a picture somewhere of me with it on, waiting for the bus). It was my favorite thing! I decided to use it to put Kezzie's clothes in since she was loving it so much. She kept hugging it! But with the clothes in it she couldn't lift it or carry it anymore so she just sat down on the floor with it in her lap, holding it! It's as big as she is!

Here are some random photos from our get together on Saturday!

This is Aspen and Kezzie. There are several of them together. Aspen will turn one the second week in December. Kezzie and Aspen are less than 3 weeks apart. I think they are going to enjoy growing up together! Aspen is one of my cousin Kim's daughters.

Yes, Aspen can already walk...Kezzie has some catching up to do! It's so funny how different kids develope!
Kezzie is very interested in baby Bennett! Ethan is growing up so fast. Doesn't he look like such a little man?!

Kezzie is sharing or showing her toy to baby Bennett. And Aunt Jamie snuggles in for a nice snap shot with Miss. Cutie Pie Kezzie!
This is the best picture! Bennett is so sweet and cuddly. I love every time I get to see him! This is my Uncle Perry. Ethan jumped in there at the last second to be a part of the photo! Kezzie really took to my uncle. Maybe he looks a little like my dad...

No comments: