Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Time with Great Friends!


Jamie Steele's husband, Micah had to be in Waterloo for business today so she and the kids decided to come with him. I just so happened to be in town for Kindermusik this morning and then I also had to stay in town for a church meeting for our upcoming camping trip. My meeting wasn't until 7pm though so I had the whole day to hang out! We met with some other moms at a park in CF for a picnic and then Jamie and I along with the kids headed to my parents' house to play and relax. Isn't little Levi just adorable? And Naomi couldn't get enough of baby Adah. Austin and Isaiah had a blast shooting each other with squirt guns and running through the sprinkler. And after Kezzie woke from her nap, we treated the kids to some ice cream at 4 Queens! Another great day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: