Sunday, June 27, 2010

Whitesell Family Get-together!


It's been a reallllly long time since we have gotten together with my mom's side of the family so it was great to get together this weekend and see everybody...well almost everybody! With a family that big, it's pretty hard to get everybody to show up but there were a lot of us there. None of my sisters and their families were able to come but several of my cousins were there with their kids. We met up at Byrnes Park in Waterloo for a picnic lunch and then headed over to the pool for some much needed cooling off (there was a heat index of 100). I don't have any pictures of the huge slide, but Kezzie went down it about 10 times and LOVED it! I had to go with her, of course since you had to be 48" to ride solo-this probably just made it that much more fun for her! When we weren't swimming we were eating more yummy food and the kids were busy running around shooting each other (and innocent bystanders) with squirt guns. I managed to get Adah to take a small nap in the stroller so that tied her over until we got in the car to head to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the night. Austin was with his dad again this weekend so he missed out but was fishing anyway! I left Brian home sick :( What an awesome time spent with family. I feel so blessed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: