Friday, August 27, 2010

Adah's 9 month pics!

Adah got her pictures taken at Portrait Innovations this time around. I dropped Austin and a friend off at the water park for his birthday and then realized how close I was to Portrait Innovations. I really wanted to get her pictures taken care of since I hadn't had them taken since she was 4 months old. I just happened to have one of my favorite outfits in the diaper bag as an extra and she was also wearing a very cute outfit so I decided to stop in there and see if they had any appointments available. It worked out perfect...they had time in an hour. Just enough time for us to grab a bite to eat and head back over there. We were done in about an hour and still made it in bed at grandma's house for a nice nap! I didn't think the pictures turned out too bad, although blogger/picassa doesn't do a very good job of displaying them!

No comments: