Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter Sunday!

Jesus has risen!  It's Easter Sunday and what a great day!  We woke to donuts from daddy and fun baskets then headed to church in Cedar Falls.  Who can resist these sweet faces (and the top of Austin's head).  Easter continues to be my favorite holiday.  It amazes me that God gave his only Son to die on the cross for us.   I can't imagine giving up one of my kids for anybody.
Here we are at my parents' house.  What a blast having an egg hunt!  It was such an amazingly beautiful day.  I think we had well over a hundred eggs (I can't remember the exact count) filled with candy and money.  The kids had so much fun!  Emily (my sister) had a giant egg just for Austin and only 5 minutes after hiding it couldn't find it anywhere.  That picture on the bottom is Austin looking for it among some brush.  They ended up looking for it for at least 15 minutes before they found it.  It was pretty funny to watch them (slowly everyone joined in to look).
My sweet sweet family!  Love these guys to death!

No comments: