Sunday, December 09, 2012

And so it began...

Today marks a day in history I have a feeling...
Daddy was flipping through the channels and stumbled across one of the Star Wars movies.  He paused for a bit to get his fill before moving on to the next channel.  But, the girls actually caught a glimpse of it also and wanted more.  And so it began...their love for Star Wars.  We finished out the movie but they just wanted to watch more and more.  I couldn't believe how my 2 (almost 3) year old was getting into it let alone my 4 (almost 5) year old.  I don't even get into it!!  Well, they are hooked now so I guess that will make Christmas shopping a bit easier!  Here they are watching and anticipating what's going to happen next.  There were a couple times when the girls were so nervous about a fight that they had to cover their eyes.  It was so funny! I just can't get over it!  I have a feeling Brian and the kids are going to have a lot of fun catching up on all the Star Wars movies.  You can tell he enjoyed it because he just stood by the TV pointing out characters and explaining different things.  He gets super excited and enjoys that they all have something in common!
Of course Austin refused to be in the picture (cause having your hands over your face is way better)!

Here's Kez hiding her face out of worry!

No comments: