Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Naming another!

Keziah has been trying to think of a name for her American Girl Doll.  We have gotten online and looked up doll/baby names and I have listed many to her.  She just keeps saying no, no, no!  I didn't really think she was listening to the names I was saying so I started saying them faster and she said, "mom, slow down.  I can't think if I like it."  It was time for bed so I told her we would think more about it the next day.  It wasn't until later that afternoon that I was putting Eden down for a nap that she met me on the stairs all excited.  She said, "mom, I got the perfect name.  Anna."  It was like she just knew.  It wasn't one I had said before either!  I asked her how she came up with it and she said she just thought of it.  She hasn't swayed from it since.  I think it fits her doll perfect!

No comments: