Tuesday, December 23, 2008

13 months!

I can't believe Keziah is 13 months today. So when people ask I can't say, 'oh she just turned one'. I have to say, 'she's thirteen months'! What a big girl. I love being home with her and enjoy every minute of joy that she brings. Her laughter brightens my day! She is jabbering so much lately. It seems like she is pretending a lot and carrying on a conversation with herself. She is such a copycat too. She will try to say almost any word you say. And the sweetest thing she does is she will give you a hug and kiss if you ask for it. The best is when you don't ask for it and she just comes and gives you one (she loves her mommy!). Also if she hits you and you say 'ouch' she will give you a kiss to make up for it! Sometimes I think she hurts you on purpose so she can make you happy again. Some of Kezzie's newest, besides copying everything, is she can now sign 'baby', 'more', 'eat', 'sleep' and 'bed'. Still not choosing walking but could if she wanted to. And she has gotten another tooth-her last of the four molars (bottom left) 12/19/08

2 comments:

Emily said...

You're so pretty Kez...is that a pony I see in your hair!:)

Emily said...

Thank you for the text this morning, Erin. It meant a lot to me. It was difficult to leave my boys this morning, but I tried to make the best of it and be thankful like you told me to do! Sorry, I could have emailed this...oh, well!