Monday, December 15, 2008

The flu...

Kezzie had her first true sickness. What a horrible day we had yesterday...We went to mom and dad's after church to have Keith's birthday dinner. Dad was doing a fish fry. Luckily Emily and Adam and the boys had other plans so they weren't there. Kezzie got the flu. She threw up every 3-5 minutes from about noon until 7ish. It was misery. I felt horrible for Keith and everybody else too. While Kezzie and I were in the living room, everybody else was trying to enjoy their dinner. We ended up taking her to urgent care where they suggested anti nausea medicine and said she wasn't getting dehydrated. We had to stay the night at mom and dad's because there wasn't any way I was going to be able to get Kezzie home through an hour drive. Brian had stayed home that morning because he still wasn't feeling well so I would have had to drive. Brian came to mom and dad's to see how she was feeling and to take Austin home for school today. I am home now as Kezzie hasn't thrown up since this morning. I just pray none of the rest of us get it...

No comments: