Friday, December 05, 2008

Excitement!!




The biggest excitement that has happened around here is we got new appliances. I'm sure out of the four of us, I am the only one that would even respond with this as being exciting, but I have been waiting a long time for this!! They were very necessary as most of our old ones were just about to crash! Our dishwasher still worked great, however we wanted them all to be stainless steel so we got a new dishwasher too. As for our fridge (it has a loud ringing sound), it is now an extra storage place for drinks and meat and sits in our garage, and our stove is getting sold at the store we bought our appliances from. They wouldn't resell our dishwasher so that is in our garage if you know anyone who might want it. There is an organization that takes appliances for flood victims and that's where it's going if I don't find anybody that wants it before I can get it there. Anyway, I just had to share my excitement with everyone!

No comments: