Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Smith Christmas!

We ended up heading to my parents on Friday afternoon. Austin's dad was bringing him to my parents' around 5 so we wanted to for sure be there by then. We pretended like this was Christmas Eve and did our normal tradition of appetizer foods (crab sticks, shrimp, etc). The next morning we woke up as if it were Christmas morning and opened gifts. Kezzie was the first up besides my mom. 6 am was way too early. I guess she was just excited to see her gifts! This meant that she was pretty much ready for a nap before anybody else even got up. Jamie woke up and informed everybody that Keith was up puking all night. So he missed out. We at a wonderful breakfast of eggs and homemade cinnamon rolls. Later in the afternoon Casey and Nate with their 3 1/2 yr old Gavin came over and we had Christmas with them. It was great to get together with them...it had been a while! Saturday night Brian went home to see some friends that were home for the holidays. We were all in bed pretty early only to wake the next morning and have to go home. Em and Adam and the boys headed home pretty early. Brian came back to meet me so we could head on to church together. It was such a good time together playing games and eating some really good food...I hate it when times like that have to end! Here is a video of our time together...

http://

2 comments:

Keith and Jamie Recker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

What happened with that comment?
Anyway, LOVE the slideshow..I want to know how to do that!:) I love the pics of Austin and I. I miss hanging out with him like I used to. I was such a great aunt before I became a mom!:(
em