Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family Pictures!

We decided to get family pictures taken this year by a professional photographer!  I love her work, she always does such a great job!  Thanks Ashley for the great work you do and how well you worked with my three kiddos!  Everyone please take a peak and leave a comment too.  If I get 25 comments in one week then I get a surprise and if I get 50 comments I get an even better one, so help me out!  I would love to hear what you have to say too!  Here is the link: http://ashleyschrage.blogspot.com/2010/12/whole-family.html

And if you want to view the full gallery of photos, follow this link:  http://www.ashleyschragephotography.com/, click on client viewing at the bottom right, then personal galleries, and then Uglum family.
the email address is: mybabadj@yahoo.com
the password is: AKA3

Let me know your favorites by emailing me to help me have an easier time choosing!  I would really appreciate it!  It's going to be pretty tough!

No comments: