Sunday, December 12, 2010

My walking wonder!

(10/21/10) Here is Adah at the first glimpse of learning to walk.  She is successfully standing all on her own!  I think it was that same day that she took her very first step forward.  It may have only been one or two but it was the beginning of what she is doing today! 
Sometime between then and now she has become a really good walker.  She started out with only a few steps at a time and did this for a while.  She would resort to crawling after 3-4 steps.
Here she is on 11-5-10.
Then she went onto walking between things.  We would challenge her to walk longer distances between Brian and I and eventually she started doing it all the time!  She is getting really good at stepping over obstacles and keeping her balance in the process!  I even caught her standing all by herself from the middle of the room earlier this week! And she is a pro at kneeling down to pick something up and standing back up with it in her hands.  Her little legs are getting so strong!  I think she is sleeping better because of all the activity too!  Here she is just last week (12/10/10).  I finally got around to getting her on video!

No comments: