Friday, December 24, 2010

Silly Willies!


This is the girls' favorite place to hang out when I am getting ready for my day!  Even Adah knows right where to find this sleeping wedge.  We store it under the bed and every time I get done with my shower and come into my room to dry my hair and get dressed she immediately plops herself down on the floor and looks under the bed grunting and reaching for it.  Kezzie likes to pretend it is a slide.  She will lay out pillows in front of it to pretend like they are stairs and then slide down the wedge.  She has even started doing somersaults down it.  I think what makes it so much fun for them is having it right next to our mirror closet doors where they can watch themselves in action!  But mostly the two girls just like to lay next to each other on it and roll around giggling. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: