Thursday, June 14, 2012

Eden is 6 MONTHS!!

Eden is already a half of a year old.  I feel like we should celebrate in some way!  It is amazing how far we have come with her and how awesome she is! 
Awww...my sweet baby!  She loves to be face to face.  She will often grab Brian or my face and pull it into hers as if she is giving us a hug!
She loves looking at herself in this big mirror during bath time!
I love every roll of her!  So sweet!
 
We brought this up from the basement today.  I could not believe how well she sat up in it and how much she loved all the different toys.  And her sisters enjoyed playing with them too so it kept her even more entertained!

UPDATE:  Eden had her 6 month check up today (6-19) and she weighed in at 15 lbs. 14.5oz.  She was 25.5" and her head was 43.5 cm.  She had to have shots but tolerated them very well!  She is tracking well with what a normall 6 month old is doing, so we are elated!

No comments: