Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swimming with friends!

We had the privilege of swimming at a friends house today.  We were in CF and needed something to do with our hot morning so I called Austin's old daycare provider (from when we lived in CF) and she was more than thrilled to have us come spend the morning with her.  She still does daycare so there were other kids there to play with too!  The girls had a ton of fun and Austin had a blast from the past!  Ha! Ha!  She's been more than a daycare provider to me and to Austin too.  She is such a sweet person and fantastic teacher.  She truly cares about all her daycare kids. She taught Austin so many things in the time that he spent with her.  I think she was the one who mainly potty trained him, she taught him that food grows in the ground and it's ok to snack on it while picking it (he still talks about her garden to this day), she taught him how to be the great swimmer he is today, she let him be a boy and catch frogs and play in dirt and she taught him how to love others (I am certain she had a hand in his sweet personality).  I am honored to be able to call her my friend!

Here is Keziah showing off putting her face in the water.  She says she's diving!

Austin was getting creative and went down on  his knees.  Keziah is getting lessons on how to do a back float.  Eden looks so prim and proper with her hands folded in front of her!  Adah actually climbed up the slide to go down and Austin offered to go with her.  She is my little dare devil! 

These baby toads were everywhere!  The daycare kids knew right where to find them and would round up several at a time for the girls to play with.  They loved it!
So tiny!

Eden wasn't a huge fan of the water but warmed up to it by the end!  Such a cutie!

Me and my girls!  I would really like to include Austin in these pictures too, but he just won't have it!  Trust me...I try!

No comments: