Sunday, June 24, 2012

Family and lots of fun!

Today we enjoyed some much needed time with my dad's side of the family.  My cousin Rebecca lives far away with her husband and four kids so we don't see them very often.  She recently had twin girls (a month younger then Eden) so it was awesome that we got to see them while they were home.  Upper left corner is me with one of my cousins whom I don't see often enough either (and she only lives in Dubuque).  Next photo is all of us gathered in what little shade we could find.  Aria loved playing with the ladder golf balls and crawling around on the cement (ouch)! The boys were hiding behind the house filling water balloons and plotting attacks on the girls!  Adah is going to kill me for that picture some day!  We weren't aware of the pool there so we didn't bring suits.  We started her out in her clothes but she didn't like the feeling of them wet on her skin so she got into her 'birthday suit'!  Also a picture of the ever so adorable twins.  And last a picture of my sweet Kezzie!  It was REALLY hot, but sooo great to see everybody!  

Here is a video of photos that my aunt Jill took if you're interested:

No comments: