Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Saturday after Bennett's birthday party Austin, Kezzie and I all headed to mom and dad's to stay the night since the next morning we were going to church anyway. After church we had plans to celebrate mine and Adam's 28th birthdays. Mine was on the 15th and his is on the 30th. Dad grilled some really yummy steaks (rib eye, t-bone and fillets) and mom cooked up a wild rice dish, some biscuits, corn, broccoli with cheese and for dessert a homemade angel food cake. Thanks mom and dad so much for all you do to make our birthdays so special! For my birthday I got a sun catcher, lots of cash, a scarf, necklace and earrings, an herb garden in a pot, gift card to target, the stable to finish off my willow tree angel nativity set and a half hour massage at a spa in Waverly. I am so grateful for everything I got and appreciate all my family so much! Brian wasn't able to come on Saturday and Sunday so he was greatly missed but he needed to stay home and get some rest for his shoulder! I took a plate of steak home for him to enjoy later!
This was Keziah's response when grandma mentioned she was going to get out the cake. She started spinning in circles. Keith just happened to catch a snapshot of it! How cute! I guess she remembered what cake was from the day before at Bennett's party!

Me and Adam with my pretty pink cake...and oh, we forgot to light the candles to sing happy birthday!

No comments: