Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!

Ok, so you all know the song I am referring to...it's been stuck in my head for weeks now ever since we found out we are adding another addition to our family! That's right...we are getting a new puppy!!! Just kidding...you guessed it, we are having another baby! Brian and I are so thrilled! Austin is excited and even Kezzie screamed about it! We found out on April 3rd! Over Easter weekend we told our families and now I am telling you! There is some hesitation though since we aren't very far along (maybe 8 weeks) but it's too hard to keep to ourselves! The baby should join us in this great big world just a couple weeks after Kezzie's second birthday (December eighthish)!! Say a prayer for us and wish us luck! It's gonna get busy around here!

2 comments:

The Josh Hill Family..... said...

I am excited for you! I will definately be praying for the baby and your pregnancy! PTL!

Becky Bartlett said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! :) did you hear our news also? Looks like we'll be going thru pregnancy together again! i'm due end of october!! :)