Wednesday, August 19, 2009

24 weeks prego!

Yesterday I was 24 weeks pregnant. Sometimes I lose track but the doctor visits help me remember. I had one of those today! The doc actually said my stomach is measuring 25 weeks...I guess that means the baby is growing! The heart rate was 146 when she was finally able to find it...don't know why it was so hard! Just Kez and I went this time. She sat up on the table with me like usual and kept telling the doctor that was her sister as she pointed to my stomach! She has no idea yet what that is going to mean for her! The nurses always get a kick out of Kezzie and how well she can talk. She got some free stickers out of the deal this time! I get to go back in another four weeks and drink the sugary drink! The baby is definitely active and it is visible even through all my flubber! My back seems to be having more good days but I can tell it is about due for another chiropractor visit. Oh the pains of carrying a baby!!

No comments: