Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The first cut!

Kezzie got her first hair cut today. I had appointments set up for me, Austin and Kezzie. We had Kezzie go last so she could watch me and Austin get snipped first. She has had problems watching Austin get his hair cut off before so I wasn't sure how it was going to go. She climbed right up in the chair and it turned out one of her favorite things in life was plastered all over her cape! I didn't have our hairdresser cut very much off but the ends were looking a little dry. You really can't tell much even happened but I think it looks a little healthier anyway and it was good practice since she probably won't have a hair cut of significance until she is in first grade at the rate her hair is growing!! I can't imagine how she would react if that were her first hair cut!

No comments: