Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yeast update!

I have an update for Kezzie's rash on her face. I took her back to the doctor (a different doctor) and he also insists that it is yeast. He prescribed a different kind of yeast cream and said to give it 2 weeks and if it didn't work then he was just going to send us to a dermatologist. It has been two and a half days since I started applying it and it is the worst I have ever seen it. I am feeling really discouraged and worried. I pray that there is something out there that is going to work. It doesn't seem to bother her but it looks incredibly painful and very red. I feel so bad for her and am even a little embarrassed to take her in public. I wash all of her bedding and her favorite blanket in hot water about every other day. I make sure she always has a clean cup to drink out of and I make sure her face is always clean using a clean rag every time. I have been religiously putting her cream on her face three times a day and it just isn't going away. I don't know what else to do. Just say a prayer for her sweet little face as we try to get this figured out once and for all.

No comments: