Tuesday, November 24, 2009

38 weeks!

Well, just a couple more weeks to go. Baby's heart rate was at 138. I am dilated to 2 cm and still 50% effaced. I measured right at 38 weeks. The doctor said the baby is all the way down. I lost another pound or so. I guess I am just not eating as much these days or maybe it's all the work I have been doing around the house. Either way I will take what I can get. I am getting anxious to get back in my regular clothes again! The doctor striped my membranes so that caused a lot of cramping. I was having some contractions which raised my level of hope. But they have subsided as the doctor said they probably would. We will see what they say at next weeks apt.

Doesn't this last photo just look strange. My belly has changed so much over the last week!!

No comments: