Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Keziah's 2 year pics!

We decided to do a quick and easy JC Penny portrait run this time. They turned out great and are available for your viewing pleasure by going to this link https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0332104483JCP
and typing in Erin Uglum. These are all the photos they took, but we only ordered a select few. We were the first appointment of the day so I think that helped that he could spend a little extra time on her and not feel rushed. Keziah did an excellent job. She did everything the guy asked her to and then stayed that way! I really thought he was ridiculous the way he wanted her to pose sometimes but she actually would do it and hold it until he said she could move. What a trooper!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those are so adorable! She looks so grown up. I can't believe she is going to be 2 already. I just ordered her birthday gift today...I'm so excited!