Friday, November 20, 2009

Big Girl Bed/Room!

Keziah has entered into being a 'big girl'. Lately our house has been in shambles as we have been moving Austin into the slightly renovated basement and Keziah into Austin's old room. I feel like with all the junk I moved out of Austin's room that we just moved into a new house! Being pregnant this wasn't the easiest task but with some help from my parents it has all come together. Now we can call his old room Kezzie's. Through the whole process we have been telling Kezzie it is going to be her new room and she has been really excited! Last night was her first night in her big girl bed. She was a little scared but handled it really well. She never made a peep all night and never once attempted to get out of bed. I am so proud of her! It brought me to tears when I took this picture. Not only am I pregnant and easily teary but I am also watching my baby enter into the next phase of her life. It's big stuff in the life of an almost 2 year old! I will post pictures soon of the work done in both her room and Austin's new room!

No comments: