Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Great Outdoors!

We have been going outside a lot more lately with the warm weather. It is so fun to get the summer stuff back out of storage. 3/15 Kezzie got this trike for Christmas from my parents and she got to give it a try for the first time. She hasn't figured out the pedals but she is a quick learner. I think she will get it in no time. Adah was content watching the world around her! But of course every time the wind hit her face her relax was to abruptly inhale...so cute!

3/30 On this day we had the pleasure of Austin joining us on his roller blades. Keziah loves watching him skate around in front of us. She usually laughs the whole walk! Adah fell asleep in her stroller. I think I would too if I was being lulled by the vibrations! Doesn't Kezzie look like a champ? She is a true geek! Just kidding!

No comments: