Thursday, March 04, 2010

My cuties!

Austin is growing up so fast. He is such a huge helper. Sometimes does a little too much teasing, but I guess I should expect some of that! Adah looks so cute in her little pink gDiaper! I love it when Kezzie asks to hold Adah. It's so sweet and rare. Some of my favorite photos are of Adah discovering herself and other objects in the mirror. The look on her face is so sweet. You can tell she is learning so much! The other day Kezzie had a great idea of how to handle this monstrous book of hers. I helped her put out the foot of the couch and she pulled up to it with her rocker like it was her desk. The only problem was that the rocker kept creeping back when she leaned forward to look at her book. To solve this she would get out of the rocker and push it as close as possible to the foot of the couch but then she couldn't get into the chair without pulling it back out. She then decided to climb up onto the couch and into the rocker. What a problem solver!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: