Thursday, March 11, 2010

More pics!

I can't believe how fast they grow...Adah is smiling and giggling so much now. I don't want to miss a minute of it and yet somehow I'm sure I will forget one day. She is loving her bath more and more. I can rarely escape the bathroom without getting pretty wet from her splashes (she just lays there and kicks excitedly)! Since all I can do is laugh when she is splashing me Keziah thinks I am enjoying it and splashes me even more. She even wanted to get sister in on getting splashed the other night when she grabbed the bucket and filled it to the brim with water and proceeded to dump it directly on Adah's face. Other than flailing her arms because she couldn't take a breath for a few seconds, Adah didn't seem to mind. She didn't even make a whimper! Keziah on the other hand had to get out of the bath immediately-play time was over! And you would think saying 'sorry' was like murder! However, I have noticed a lot in the last couple of days that Kezzie is modeling after me more in the way she talks to Adah. She will click her tongue and razz with her lips to get Adah to smile. She will talk softly with her when she is crying to try to calm her. It's pretty sweet. She also frequently states, 'mom, where is your boppy piwow at?' meaning she wants to hold Adah and pretend to be feeding her. By the way, Keziah's sentences are coming out complete like this more and more. The words come out slow and her sentences aren't very smooth as she is trying to find the words to say and how to say them, but she is speaking so well! It makes it fun to have conversations with her. I am so incredibly blessed by my kids...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

Isn't this talking thing so fun? I'm loving this stage with Boaz also. Adah is adorable!!