Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Happy Birthday Brian!

I don't have any pictures as proof but I can't just not post about how we celebrated!!  About a month before his birthday I received a brochure in the mail for some upcoming events at the GBPAC.  It got me thinking and looking online for anything that was around his birthday.  It turned out that The Blue Man Group had been rescheduled from earlier in the year and one of the performing nights was on his birthday.  It was supposed to be a surprise until the tickets came in the mail on a day I was out of town.  When I returned home Brian asked me what the tickets were for.  I was completely caught off guard and told him to open it and find out.  It was still totally worth it as he was still really surprised and super excited.  It was priceless.  Brian's mom and dad agreed to take care of the kids and get them all in bed for us.  We left our house around 4:45 for some reservations at Bourbon Street in Cedar Falls (we had a gift card for there thanks to Emily and Adam).  The performance started at 7:30.  We were kind of far away from the stage but still really really enjoyed it all.  It was such a great evening out with Brian.  It's been a really long time and it made us realize how much we needed it!  God has blessed me so much by putting Brian in my life.  I love him to death and pray for many more years ahead for him!  Happy Birthday, Honey!

No comments: