Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Visiting old and good friends!

Yesterday we left around 4 and headed to Cedar Rapids to visit some much missed friends!  I don't have any pictures...I don't know what happened that I didn't once get out my camera, but I don't want to forget that I got to visit them!  I got to Kristin's house just in time for pigs in a blanket.  My other friend (Jami and her daughter whom I hadn't even gotten to meet yet) that I used to work with was there too.  It was so great to see them both!  The last time I saw either of them was when Jami was very pregnant at her baby shower in February!  And Kristin was just a few weeks pregnant!  Now Kristin has a brand new sweet baby named Cohen.  It was such a blessing to meet this little guy!  Keziah had a lot of fun playing with Cohen's older brother Hunter and Adah just had fun playing!  We stayed overnight and left earlier today after nap time!  On our way home I couldn't resist stopping to see another old friend I used to work with when we lived in Marion.  Her name is Angie and she has three kids that I miss so much!  She fed my kids leftovers (so I wouldn't have to stop anywhere) and we headed for home.  We walked in the door in time for a few minutes of play and then bed.  It was such a great time and I look forward to the next time I get to see them all!!

No comments: